Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Organization Day 1: When you are changing job

I am a very unorganized person and truly speaking being in scientific field I need to be organized. Often not getting a right file at the right moment makes us very sweaty, angry and of-course stressed out.
   Being a professional person, it is important to be organized. I am not going to write about how to organize home.But in this blog-post and on the up-coming blog-posts I will document my journey to be organized (at least too some extent).
  Today was my first day in the project,"Organization".
    I am going to join a new job very soon and I need to
                        * Empty my office computer.
                       ** Figure out which files to put and which to delete.
So what did I do ?
       1) Started organizing my computer
                1) http://www.microsoft.com/atwork/productivity/files.aspx#fbid=JI3a9d9UdAw
       2) Began to put filess in Google drive and drop box
       3) Did it only for 1 hour.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment