Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Struggling with Yourself : I want to stay up at night

Yes, you heard me right .
Have you ever been in this situation where you are pushing yourself hard for your own good ? Yes, , "pushing yourself hard for your own good!!!!!!"
  My friends and acquaintances know me well. I am not a lazy person, however lots of time I procrastinate due to the lack of motivation.Often getting up from bed and starting the day seem to be so depressive that I sleep little more and get late. Recently i tried to analyze what makes me so unmotivated and why I have some days when I have to drag myself out of bed.
Often our body says the best about us. Little bit exercise or walking/running often helps me a lot. Often going late for bed or watching too many episodes of Big Bang Theory in single shot backfires me on next day morning. I tried again and again and failed to be disciplined. However is not it true we all want to enjoy our night outs in front of TV little bit longer ?
So here is my new resolution. I have a new plan of night out. Friday and Saturday nights are my stay-awake nights. Crying aloud, blaming at "too boring, monotonous, disciplined life" often does not count. We all need a change in our daily life, sometimes when we are not responsible adults but we are young again. I have my Saturday and Friday night out at home. But a big no no for Sunday night. That night is the most auspicious among seven days of week.

No comments:

Post a Comment