Sunday, August 19, 2012

Being Mommy : Really Stressful

Motherhood is undoubtedly the most challenging job I ever had. And I feel it is one of the most stressful job too. I am a scientist in occupation but science or experiments never were this much challenging to me as much as being mom. I can plan experiments and the experimental results often turn out to be not so useful. Still I can find out the reason behind that but I can never find what going is on in my child's head.
   " I love you.",, this is the sentence often he tells when he does something very wrong or I get very angry. I feel guilty. I scold him for his late night and after that he sleeps and I spend sleepless nights. No, I never knew motherhood is this much challenging. Its like drive the car whose stirring wheel is not in your hand. You know the car is going wrong but to put it in its track you have to struggle a lot.
   As this blog is for the solution of my stress-busters plans.Let me see how I can proceed through it.
Tomorrow will be the day1.
        All the best for me.
1. When I am loosing patience, I have to calm down myself first.
      Method: Think the consequences, like what will happen if he goes school late one day. Tomorrow he will go to school at right time. Often the ultimate result may be very negligible but we take so much stress for the decorum.
2.  Give myself a break from the work load. Just think of myself for at least a definite TIME in a day. Each day for certain amount of time (may be it will be of ten to fifteen minutes) but I should do something for my health or my mind.
3. Stick to the rules which I set myself. Breaking my own rule to a kid is not good thing.
4. And though we often love our kids maximum but to say that is very important.
                     LOVE unconditionally.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment