Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Time..precious to hold

so many thoughts float around and yet so precious this moment to catch.
I think to hold time its best to work with it...so that one does not regret what he/she did with that precious time. Every hour is important and productive. Often procrastination have a huge share in our failure. We might not realize at this moment but underlying laziness kills our productivity.
To make ourselves productive, we may think the plausible reason behind such laziness/procrastination or delayed act. Here are the reasons which often hold me back.

1) How much I am interested doing this. Am I happy while doing this ? Is this worth for my time ?
   Reply: It may not be very interesting but it is important for achieving some long term goal. So it is necessary to pursue it, even little each day but consistent persuasion often makes something hard to crack down. So do it little bit of daily.

2) How much hard work is needed for it ? This sometimes limits ourselves from what we want. I find that for me the job which require lot of travelling, physical labour (like household chores), I restrain myself doing that.
Reply : Look for the immediate after effect. In this case, the results often are instantaneous. So if you can get a shiny house in 30 minutes, better go for it. Often this particular act takes our depression quite out of our system...physically and mentally both ways.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment