Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Being Mommy: My Little Helper

  After a night-long worry and more worries, I chose to stay cool and unaffected by my child's own adventures ( aka naughty pranks). Believe it or not, it worked except you have to ignore the bed-time dramas.
   I chose to be resilient on his pranks and found that both of us were doing good. When he was going for evening bike ride with his father, I gave him a letter to post. I saw the sense of pride and responsibility gleaming over that little face when he came back. He was so happy to do the small but big job for Mommy. To me its my beginning to learn about my child. To understand how to make himself confident. May be next time, he can help me to do grocery in quite afternoon. A long to go and a long to learn.
   I think I went wrong treating him like a child or rather directing him all the time. Let him fall and learn. Let me be silent and watch and hold his hand when he needs. Big lesson for me and long hope to raise "healthy,happy and safe child".

No comments:

Post a Comment