Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stress-Buster Plans


Recently lots of stresses are going through my life and one morning it came to my mind "may be something creative I should do to come out of that."And hence “one trial each day plan” germinated in my mind. I started with a very simple lemon-honey tea (source: Oprah Magazine Cookbook).
Lemon-Honey Tea
I am not a big fan of tea. From childhood tea was meant “for adults” to me. The morning-memories of my childhood are mixed with the smell of boiled milk and tea which my parents would drink with the discussion of whole day work plan. For me and my brother, there would be “Complan( a health drink)”.
    In university I never got addicted to tea, it was just another drink. But after reaching research institute I understood what was called a tea-addiction. We had a place on campus known as T-board and there only I met that great lemon-Tea. No, it was not the taste which allured me . The spell was on drinking tea at middle of the night or after 4 hours session of quantum theory (And I had to take that class because it was compulsory for me). After a long lab work, that black tea with lemon was really used to feel refreshing.
 So first thing I want to make for my stress-release trial schedule was lemon tea with honey.
Recipe:
Squeeze the juice from one-fourth of a lemon.
Mix the lemon juice with two cup of water and two table-spoons of honey.
When it starts to boil put two green tea bags and let it boil for next 3 minutes.
Tea is ready and serve with a small round lemon piece .

No comments:

Post a Comment