Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Five Minutes

I am a procrastinator. I am not lazy but I am definitely not the person who jumps to keep the house shiny and clean.
   But being a mom, I have to do my house-chores....NO-where to escape. Often I really do not feel like to do anything on weekends or sometimes after office. Yes, I can teach my kid, I can spend hours on his project, but keeping the dish washer filled up has never been my favorite. And hence things get piled up along with the pizza billing. Never mind about crossing the budget. Hence my stress level shoots up with the guilty feeling.
Hence I developed this MY FIVE MINUTES plan for me. As this blog is completely dedicated on my stress-buster plans, so here is my detailed FIVE MINUTES. Just think yourself," I am not going to spent more than 5 minutes in kitchen." I know in 5 minutes nothing can be done but I feel some of us really need that activation energy to push us for the chores. Just do it for 5 minutes and slowly you will see urself to do for another 10 minutes more. And thats it . Take a break for 5 minutes if you want and again try.
   It worked for me. It can work for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment