Friday, August 31, 2012

Being Mommy: Let me be organized

Mommy gets very busy in the morning. She gets ready for office, she makes breakfast, makes the lunch and she makes her ( nearly) four year old to get ready for school.
   But does mommy breathe? Yes, she does but she does not eat her breakfast ( most of the days), does not brush her hair ( 99% of days) and she yells at everybody at home. That is how mommy starts her day. Then after dropping the kid school, mommy breaths. She feels, " I made another day".
  Now as mommy is switching her job, she is little bit relaxed and she is evaluating her daily routine little bit. And she came up with certain ideas. Yes, stress-bursting ideas.
For weekends :
        I like to finish my grocery shopping at weekends. Out of two days, one day afternoon for an hour and half is enough for me to finish my grocery. While doing grocery I keep a plan what I will cook for weekdays. I almost cook everyday (yes, I do. Though its little foolish but I do.)
    Now  daily I have to make lunch and two snacks for my kid for school. And its a little bit difficult because I do not have enough time for innovative ideas for daily lunch for a picky eater. I follow lunch ideas from the following sites, http://www.parents.com/kids/nutrition/lunch/healthy-school-lunches-snacks/#page=1http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/everydaycooking/family/backtoschool?intcid=epi_navpromo and  http://www.laptoplunches.com/ . This mom's blog, "http://a-moms-diary.blogspot.com/search/label/Bento%20Delight" is also good. I usually buy different kinds of fruits for his snacks and luckily he loves those fruits.
For weekdays :
   1)  Let fill the lunch-boxes or at least fruit boxes filled with fruits and keep it in refrigerator.
   2) Keep the juice bottle and snacks in each lunch box.
   3) Let us think about tomorrow's lunch and breakfast right now, today night.
   4) Get up early and so sleep early.
   5) Keep dress ready for tomorrow. Actually often getting exact pair of socks for my kid is very challenging. So nowadays at weekends, I pair up the five pairs of his socks and stack them on the hanging closet. This really help me a lot.
For weekends:
    1) Finish the grocery. Do not run in the middle of the week for store.
    2) Sunday after cook a little for Monday and do not stress too much. Sunday is too precious for   a working mother.
    3) Try to write down the food schedule for whole week on board.
                  Let us see how it works.
    
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment